A Lecture by Carolina Rogoll – Brand Builder, Author & Educator
Part 2 of a series by the Strategic Brand Management Initiative
Learn from a brand builder and author what strong brands have in common plus the process for creating “Star Brands”! This lecture presents a brand manager’s guide to build, manage, and market brands.
About the Initiative:
Directed by Dr. Salah S. Hassan, Strategic Brand Management & Nation Branding is a client-based learning & research Initiative that helps clients build a distinctive & sustainable competitive advantage for their brands.
To learn more about Strategic Brand Management we recommend the following videos:
• Nation Branding: How to Build a Distinctive Differential Advantage
• Brand Talk: Executive Interviews with Brand Builders – Carolina Rogoll
• Brand Talk: Executive Interviews with Brand Builders – Bruce Gudenberg
• Brand Talk: Executive Interviews with Brand Builders – Shoshana Stewart
• Nation Branding:
• Oil Money – Desert to Greatest City: Dubai
• Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates